daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

11/28/2003

solder na ito!

mood: fuzzy
song of the day: Crazy For You | Sponge Cola
current rave: plumb

solder na ito.
wala lang.
ece141 ay nakakainis.
pakshet.
hilong-hilo na ko sa soldering lead.
pero masaya.
trivia trivia na lang muna.



Crazy for You | Madonna

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that
CHORUS :
I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we meet , no word at all
Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind , you'll see
CHORUS
It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy , crazy for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home