daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

10/18/2003

Carlos, Chad, ALex, George, Coe 115 and EEE 53

YIPEE! TAPOS NA ANG SEM KO WOOHOO!!!

After quite a while, i'm really back, as in back na talaga. Darn, one whole week (uh, make that more than one whole week) was spent browsing through stupid microprocessor and dsp books, printing lots and lots of lecture slides, and reading those lots and lots of lecture slides. How pathetic can one ever get huh? Yesterday I took an exam without even reviewing or reading anything about the subject. Good thing that exam wasn't that hard and my little stock knowledge sufficed.

George Bush arrived today. As if I care. Well, I do, of course. Because of him, Elay almost missed the Finals in CoE 115. Because of him, I got home an hour after me and my labmates got out of UP. And may dala pa kong sasakyan niyan ha? When I get to bring the car, I get home in 15 minutes! Siyempre idol ko si Paul Walker eh. Fast and Furious din ako! Lolz. Anyway, enough of George. I just wish he'd go na para the people in this country can return to their normal lives.

Been addicted to Carlos Santana since yesterday. It started when I heard Lem's cd. Ang ganda ng selection. May Simple Plan (Addicted, Perfect), Santana with Chad Krueger (not sure about the spelling) (Why don't you and I?) and other songs. I borrowed it and burned a copy of that cd! And also, kanina ko lang nalaman na yung version pala na andun sa cd niya eh kay Chad K. I thought it was Alex from The Calling. Hoho. The one with Chad is better in my opinion.

CoE 115...I really, really hope i'll pass this subject. I did everything to pass that subject, including NOT sleeping ng isang gabi, just to pass those demonic machine problems. Gah! And I saw the results of our lab class earlier. Dami pala bumagsak sa min. The prof really gave zero to those who didn't submit their MP's on time. Geez. Guess I'll have to thank a lot of people when I pass this one.

CoE 121....DRAT! I don't.want.to.see.a.matlab.command.window.or.editor.again.

EEE 53....yesterday I thought I will surely pass this one. But then Jocris told me earlier (right before the coe115 finals) that the prof moved the passing grade to 45%! Oh Gas! My Long Exam Ave is 52.something. I guess that will do. But then again, there's this stupid classmate who apparently just copied some bitmap of the waveforms from somebody else's simulation and printed it out. How can you produce the correct output when your circuit is wrong?! how oh how? (and oh, hindi yun ang ginawa ko...pinasimulate ko yung akin no! tas saka ko pinasend waveforms! tsaka tama yung circuit schematic ko!)Now, the prof said that he will not grade those machine problems that doesn't have computations in them. Hello! That was supposed to be a simulation! Natural, hindi na ikocompute yung iba no! I just put in the waveforms! Drat! Now malala kapag bumagsak pa talaga ko!

Hmm...that's it for the meantime. Nikki's online na sa YM and she's into this stalking habit again haha!


Since the moment I spotted you
Like walking round with little wings on my shoes
My stomach's filled with the butterflies... and it's alright
Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down
If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

Every time I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied
Seems like everything I say to you
Comes otu wrong and never comes out right

So I'll say 'why don't you and I get togehter and take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never going to let me in
And slowly I begin to realize this is never going to end
Right about the same you walk by
And I say 'Oh here we go again'

When's thisever going to break?
I think I've handled more than any man can take
I'm like a love-sick puppy chasing you around
And it's alright
Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down
If said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

-carlos santana feat chad k.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home