daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

10/31/2003

poetry, espionage and kajologan chuva

I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
Pablo Neruda

I do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.

tita glow rocks!

watched first romance today.susmarya opening day pa talaga.pero sige na nga rin. in fairness ang gwapo talaga ni john prats aminin natin. pero olats lang at ang liit niya. miko palanca pa rin! ang kulit ni ate glow ang galing ng mga hirit niya... da best talaga...the one with john lloyd and bea is alright pero i was bored by then na eh...i just enjoyed john and heart's story siguro kasi nakakatawa talaga si tita glow pramis.:D


A L I A S

grabe ang astig pala nitong show na to. jennifer garner is so cool. i've read somewhere that she does her own stunts. what i can't believe though is 30 years old na daw siya! wow! she looks late 20ish or something. last night my interest in espionage stuff was rekindled hahaha. months have passed since i finished some of my mother's robert ludlum books... after that i moved on to jeffrey archer...tas biglang nagshift ako to mafia mode, even buying mario puzo's then latest release, yung OMERTA, tsaka yung THE FAMILY...tas i got a whole set of THE GODFATHER vcds pa on my birthday.... o di ba? gangster ang lola mo? :D and then come the advent of those fantasy chuva in my life and i find myself reading authors other than jk rowling lolz. in between the mafia stuff siguro i read TERRY GOODKIND's Sword of Truth series kaso nadeadend ako sa seventh book...wala pa rin kasi eh...tas ma'am joy lent me this trilogy by GUY GAVRIEL KAY....ang ganda! o di ba hooked sa fantasy chuva na...pero sadness pa rin kasi i can't seem to finish any of the Lord of the Rings books...kasi nnaman nakakapagod basahin eh...lolz...and two sems nang nasa kin yung Silmarillion ni Jeyel hindi pa rin ako nakakalagpas ng 10th page lolz...

owel back to ALIAS. i've DL-ed transcripts of alias and nasa 5th episode of season 1 pa lang ako lolz. sana may mahanap akong copies nun.:D and then CSI pa pala.:D hehehe sana may dvd player na kami lolz para i can borrow na those csi dvds from jemme.:D or pag naaddict talaga ko malamang ipakopya ko na lang kay krotone...di bale six cds lang naman daw eh..:D

owel dash it for tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home