daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

11/30/2003

crazy for you

mood: dead tired
song of the day: crazy for you pa rin
current rave: greenhills galore!

I'm in a dilemma. Pasko na naman kasi eh. Ang hirap mag-isip ng mga gifts-gifts eklavoo eh. Oh well. There was this pair of sneakers in ghills and I would've bought 'em kung may pera lang ako kanina haha. Oh well, baka naman sapukin na ko ng nanay ko no. Tama na muna yang kaaddictan sa mga tsinelas. Nakakainis lang kasi, you buy a pair for something like two thousand pesosesoses in the mall and when you go to Greenhills, you find a pair exactly like your own and that pair costs only a couple hundred bucks! Darn! Got myself some new shades haha. Mother didn't argue when I asked for money lolz. But then again, I splurged it all on socks and cellphone casing and a kiddie soccer jersey of Barcelona. Haha. Sana England na lang yung kinuha ko lolz.

We got home at around 4pm and I just dropped on my bed, literally. I woke up siguro around 8pm na yun. I remember I was even talking to someone on the phone while half-asleep haha. Sorry lowla, sabogers lang po ako. :D

Teka, teka, tekaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, MIRC mode muna ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home