daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

4/19/2004

demon a.k.a. hellboy on the loose




Hellboy is so freakingly hellish today. He keeps telling me to get off the net kasi baka tumawag yung naghire sa kanya. Like duh, as if, who will call to hire somebody in the middle of the night? Pakshet siya. Wag niya kong bibwisitin at nabibwisit ako ngayon. Ang init init kasi eh. Argh!

Watched Buffy earlier. Hmmm...Mejo okay na ang aking TV life. I got to catch a little of Smallville last week. Well, what can I say? I'll have to watch tomorrow again. Hehe. Or I will just wait for Elai to finish copying Fezter's CDs. Hehe.

Anyway, the 197 class started kanina. Doc M just lectured blah blah blah blah. Hehe ok lang. He gave us permission to fall asleep naman eh. Too bad I didn't have the guts to black out because of sleepiness hehe. =D

Elai, Lea (a.k.a. Vannelyn, a cross between Vanness Wu and Jenelyn Starstruck), and Anncute are my groupmates in the first experiment. It was fairly easy except for that the fact that the experiment describes an equipment that we were not using. So hulaan galore na lang di ba? =D

We have to submit our lab notebooks to his majesty Doc M on Wednesday afternoon. Too bad for me, when can I harass Fernieweeds for the Encore! lesson kaya? Hahahaha. Oh well. I can't do my lab notebook yet because ELai took home the notes and I don't have any notes. Ako pa naman nagrecord nung experiment, kainis. Oh Well.

Next time ulit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home