daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

9/18/2005

Short Weekend

...kasi I waited for this weekend for a very huge collective amount of time, eh kaso it had to be over so soon.

NESTLE CHEERDANCE
Carabelles was heartbroken, and I could see she was really entitled to feel bad. Their squad gave me goosebumps when they were performing.

But UST had to win. And UP came a little short of snatching that darn trophy away. And FEU was the 2nd runner-up.

Ayoko na magpaka-bitter. To each his own. I still believe last year's USTe routine was better than this year. Eh nanalo na nga sila, so wag na pakialaman. Although if JoeyDemon doesn't shut his mouth up about this, I'm gonna start throwing things at him (and Cara and Jakey will probably help me with that task).

Okay lang. I had the chance to annoy the heck out of him when lowly NU got their only win over them in the second round. Haha.

Ewan. Next year na lang ulit. Di naman natatapos ang mundo dito eh.

And speaking of the world not ending with this cheerdance chuva...

UAAP WBBALL

The resulft of FEU and ADMU's playoff earlier was not the one I would've wanted. I wanted the Lady Tams to win it coz I believe that the Lady Maroons will have an easier time with FEU than with ADMU. ADMU's front court gives fits to every team in the league (imagine Cassy Tioseco and AJ Barracoso at the same time, brrr).

Eh pero Ateneo had to win (FEU 50 - ADMU 55). And so we will be facing them during the first round of the Final Four. Nyehehe.

Skeds aren't yet posted over at UBelt. Hope we can make it kahit isang game lang. :)

SESSIONS

The GoNuts Session with Nikki and Lowla was a great one. Andami kong chismis na nasagap. As in. ;) Sa uulitin. :D Too bad Carabelles couldn't come. Nasira na tuloy tradition nating apat. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home