daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

11/04/2003

registration hiatus

CRS
the crs team is so slow this sem.as in. they released the forms for the freshie and the graduating only during lunch yesterday. olats talaga. tas this afternoon lang kami nakapagDEEERS kasi apparently ang tagal nilang magpasa ng results sa deeers team. lolz. but then okay lang, napagkamalan ata nilang graduating ako kahapon kaya narelease yung form5a ko agad lolz. oh well.

coe 121
alas! this subject is still haunting me kahit beginning of second sem na! olats talaga. oj and i are planning to take the dreaded test next week prolly.

matrix revolutions
will watch tomorrow with caloykoy and mam joy and whoever else his insane majesty wants to invite. ayun. will prolly stay in eee after and go home sa next morning na lang or maybe not. dala na lang ng stuff then dun na ligo and finish up my enrollment if i'm not yet done by tomorrow.

jake
poor kid is sick after experiencing his first day of enrollment. i've always had a soft spot for this kid. wawa naman eh. has prolly the worst case of asthma in the family. wawa pag may atake. he got his 5a only this morning. kawawa naman kasi naasar kahapon sa sobrang haba daw ng pila. lolz. masanay na siya. hahaha. oh well..wawa nga lang kasi ubo nang ubo

cara belles
kasalukuyang nag-iilusyong maganda ang boses niya.asus.


I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here,
I don't want to move a thing, it might change my memory
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me
I don't want to call my friends, they might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed, risk forgetting all that's been
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me.

-Here With Me, Dido





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home