daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

2/29/2004

the whatever post

mood: tired and sad and ewan ko ba
song of the day: love moves in mysterious ways | julia fordham
current rave: wala.

I just wanna post this song. I've been very sad lately. I don't even know what's happening to me. Lots and lots of frustrations and other whatnot's are making me crack up. I know I should remain sane for the next months but I dunno, this stupid thesis is making my whole life miserable. I wanna do all the things that I've been doing. Somehow that is not possible anymore. I find myself in a super-weird dilemma of trying to catch up with all the emotions but unfortunately, I can't seem to do it. I always get this stupid headache and I dunno, I guess I can't tell anyone anymore.

I know I've been deadma lately. But what can I do? I don't have free time anymore. Haay...I wish that this thing be gone sooner... I don't know if I can handle another depression. Hay. Baka di ako makapagpigil sa mga magawa ko. Malala pa naman ako pag depressed.

Now I've been thinking lately. I let my guard down a few years back. I ignored my fear back then. And now, I think that fear is coming back. I dunno. I dunno. I dunno. I dunno if I should wear my heart on my sleeves just like what I'm doing now. I dunno if I should bury it in ice for the meantime or let it be where it is now. I dunno. What I know is that I'm trying my best for this thing.

But I'm sorry if I can't do everything. I'm not perfect. I'm human too. I get tired sometimes. I get cranky at times. I'm sorry. I feel guilty too. I promised that I'd do everything and give all that I can give.

I've been thinking of so many reasons why this is happening to me. Unfortunately, no reason is good enough to explain why this is taking place. Hay, I guess I will just let myself fall down to the pit once again, just like so many years ago. I guess I will have to wait if I could climb back up again.

Julia Fordham - Love Moves In (Mysterious Ways)

Who'd have thought
This is how the pieces fit?
You and I
Shouldn't even try making sense of it

I forgot
How we ever came this far
I believe we had reasons
but I don't know what they are
So blame it on my heart, oh

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
When love appears over the horizon
I'll love you for the rest of my days
But still, it's a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves
Love moves in mysterious ways

Heaven knows
Love is just a chance we take
We make plans
But then love demands a leap of faith


So hold me close
And never let me go
'Cause even though we think we know
which way the river flows
That's not the way love goes, no

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
When love appears over the horizon
I'll love you for the rest of my days
But still, it's a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves
Love moves in mysterious ways

Like the ticking of the clock
two hearts beat as one
But I'll never understand
the ways it's done

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
When love appears over the horizon
I'll love you for the rest of my days
But still, it's a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves
Love moves in mysterious ways
Love moves in mysterious ways

**************************************

Alam ko malabo yung post ko. Wag niyo na lang intindihin. Ako lang nakakaintindi niyan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home