daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

3/10/2004

here we go again

mood: relieved
song of the day: kiko matsing song (batibot days kami ngayon eh)
current rave: wala hahaha sleep siguro

1. Favorite breakfast is:
--> Fried dried pusit. yum...

2. The movie I've watched the most number of
times is:
--> crouching tiger hidden dragon, watched it a staggering 22 times!

3. Least favorite subject in school:
--> right now? i'd have to say digital comms. pakshet talaga.

4. I spend my leisure time by:
--> sleeping, surfing the net, and soldering (God Forbid!)

5. Worst smell:
--> truck ng basura

6. If I could have any car in the world, what
would it be?:
--> the old Honda Civic hatchback or yung Nissan Verita

7. Favorite household chore:
--> no chores for me. pero sige kung mapilit siguro fixing the stupid connections around the house.

8. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a:
--> an astronaut

9. Favorite colors:
--> aqua and green

10. Favorite perfumes:
--> CKone and Anais Anais

11. When I die, I'd rather be cremated or
buried:
--> cremated

12. If I could repeat college, I'd take up:
--> Architecture

13. Three things I can't leave home without:
--> My phone, my wallet and my m&m's beads

14. First thing I bought with my first salary:
--> no salary yet.

15. I'd like to be remembered as:
--> ewan ko hehehe. as i am. chuva!

16. If a book was made into a movie, would you
still bother buying the book?:
--> of course! mas gusto ko nga book version eh.

17. Specialty in cooking?:
--> hahahaha! pancit canton na ituuuu!

18.First crush?:
--> terence john something. grade 1 ata ako hahaha.


19.Favorite hangout:
--> CEL in EEE. FOurth floor QZ. CS Canteen. Starbucks sa west ave. etc etc.

20. Best place to shop?:
--> Nike Stadium, Nike Park! Alexan (ahahahaha!)

21. Do you like to watch plays?:
--> yep yep yep

22. Favorite place in the house?:
--> my bed hehehe.

23. Best gift you've given?:
--> poems :) pinagbubuhusan ko ng oras yun no. :)

24. Weirdest gift you've received:
--> hmm...wala akong maisip eh. siguro tong domino beads bracelet na bigay ni carabelles.

25. Gift that you want to receive at this
moment:
--> gift? one peaceful day. walang thesis walang mp walang project.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home