daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

5/18/2004

simulations gwakanangshet

simulations that take hours to complete...only to discover that the pc who runs one of them has low memory and guess what...you have to start over again...

..::::..


Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel.

Touching you, touching me
Touching you, cause you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh! Huh!

I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day
You got me in a spin but everything is "A" O.K!

Touching you, touching me
Touching you cause you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh! Get down!

Touching you, touching me
Touching you, cause you're touching me, ooow

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh!


..::::..


been a crappy blogger for a week hehe. too bad this blog doesn't make tampo. hehe or does it? lolz. crappy summer class. it's only 3 units but it feels like a full load. darn. and to top it all, it's been raining already! our outing to mindoro will finally be on friday to monday (after having been postponed over and over again). hehe. well, where can you get a trip to mindoro for only 500 bucks?! hehehe. doc m is something. hehe.

..::::..


wish it isn't this hot inside CEL...it's windy outside. i kind like that weather... but inside CEL, it feels like hell (oooh, i rhymed hehe)...yeah, it feels like hell especially if you have to cram something...

..::::..


darn i have to find some white papers again tonight. wish i can throw everything away haha but hey, i use those scratch papers to print my notes on. wish dodi hadn't borrowed my proakis digital comms book, i would've given that horrible thing to the fopc any day. i hate that thing. blech.

..::::..


i hate bandpass filters. darn. i hate microwave office. i hate it that they don't let you download a trial version here in the philippines. i could have our board simulated at home while i sleep. sheesh. as if my pc at home can handle that. i wish momsie would buy me another one. sigh. wishful thinking. especially now that four of us are going to college. this is gonna put a damper on my allowance hehe. stupid me.

..::::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home