daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

6/29/2005

Nung Nagpasabog ng Kamalasan...

...sa araw na ito, aba parang nagkaroon ng giant funnel sa ibabaw ng ulo ko.

  • the storm lost. again. 'nuff said.
  • My body's still sore from that basketball game last Monday.
  • I thought I got over the trangkaso thing but now I even feel worse.
  • I can't breathe because of this friggin' ubo.
  • It took the FX I was in almost 40 mins to go from Pasong Tamo to the Buendia Station.
  • It took me almost 30 mins before I could wedge myself into the stupid MRT. I had to count 5 trains before I could enter and get my face permanently splattered to the glass door.
  • Momsie's doing something today so she couldn't pick me up from the North Avenue Station and I also couldn't get the car from where it's parked in Philam because she's cramming something til 3am. The Result: I had to trek from the station to the Pink Ugly Thing known as the FootBridge, cross Edsa and cross West Avenue as well.
  • I think I might wanna faint na.
  • Ay lintikan. Ang sakit ng dibdib ko. Bwiset na ubo to oo.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home