daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

6/24/2005

basketball

PE Tres Girls
as far as i can remember (and that's really near), i've always considered basketball as my form of exercise. but that blasted board exams got in the way, and also my penniless self turned into a reality during the recent summer so i wasn't able to pick up a basketball. physically.

sure i'm still addicted to it. you would find me waking up at 4 in the morning if my beloved seattle storm went east for their road games. you would find me listening to kjr_am during game times that i would be in the office. you would see my ym status as "seattle shocks the Detroit Shock" or "go SPURS! go MANU!" or "seattle dims the CT Sun".

but it's not the same. i miss playing with the tres girls. i miss running around (at the sidelines) like a headless chicken everytime someone from my team scored. i miss playing. and sige na nga, i also miss my injured ankle na rin hehe.

i wanna play basketball.

hay. ang taba ko na (yun yun eh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home