daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

6/23/2005

what a blasted day!

9:43 AM 6/23/2005

However weird and twisted this may be but I like it when I get sick. Just imagine all the attention and the long-awaited and much-craved sleep that you'll get when you're sick. Yeah, yeah, there are unnecessary side-effects like your body burning up like you're in hell, your head aching so much that it's better to just slam it into the bedpost, or being cold despite the sweltering heat of your sauna of a room. But think of all the pampering that you're gonna get. I've been waiting for one flu or just one sinat for weeks since I started working. And now I'm feeling all groggy because of a very nasty headache yesterday. I should love this, as crazy as this seems.

But no, not today. I'm sick and I still had to fight my way into the MRT. I'm sick and I still have to sit here in front of this blasted PC trying to figure out why one of the remaining tests do not work. I'm sick and I want to sleep and I am tired of listening to these Japanese people talking in Nihonggo here. I'm sick and I don't even get to listen to the Storm - Sun game today at 10 am because Big Boss Teraoka is here inside our room. I'm sick and I can't seem to find someone to rant to.

This sucks. Majorly sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home