daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

7/01/2005

Lance's Last Tour de France

Lance Armstrong is not looking too good these days: He has a black eye, a cut over his right eyebrow and abrasions on his hands and knees. The six-time defending Tour de France champion crashed at low speed during the start of a training ride last week. But he's ready. "I'm excited about the race. I feel very good on the bike," Armstrong said. "And I would even venture to say that I feel better than I've ever felt."

  • Lance's Mom nervous for his final tour

  • Tour will be won in mountains, say Lance

  • Team director points to three main rivals
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home