daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

9/16/2003

You came and you got me gazing at you at an instant.
You spoke a word and you got me hanging on to every word you say.
You smiled at me and you entered my dreams since then.
You entered my life and you turned the whole of it upside down.

You talked to me and I found myself comfortable with you.
You shared your tales after I told you my horror stories.
You got your dilemma and I had to admit that I had my own.
You reached out to me and I found myself out of my melancholy.

You told me you love someone and you didn't know how I cringed inside.
You asked me what to do with it and you didn't know if I could give any answer.
You were hinting that it was me and you didn't realize I could perceive it fast.
You made me realize I shouldn't be too afraid to give it a chance.

You asked me if I love someone and I said yes, I do.
You wondered who that was and I told you about another person.
You were hurt, I guess, but I was busy masking my feelings.
You were still there for me and so I thought I'd just tell you how I really felt.

You looked into my eyes and in one fleeting moment, you got through my barriers.
You held my hand and you made me feel I'd never be alone again.
You hugged me and you always made me feel alright since then.
You kissed me and your lips I felt hours and hours after.

You never left me and I always had you here beside me.
You always said you love me and I knew I couldn't ask for more.
You loved me and I felt really blessed to have you.
You asked me if I love you, and I told you that I do, I really, really do.

You came and you captured my heart in an instant.
You spoke a word and you got me wrapped around your fingers.
You smiled at me and your smile is forever in my thoughts.
You entered my life and you made it a better one.

And now, when you ask me if I love you, I will tell you that I do,
I love you, I love you, I love you…
I love you because of what you are to me and what I am to you.
I love you because you're you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home