daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

11/08/2003

::foresight::

mood: extremely tired
song of the day: yesterday | hillary duff
current rave: erich segal | the class

************************
the start of my day was pretty uneventful-except for the fact that i was supposed to bring my mom over to malolos to go to the optal family there. for some reasons they chose to situate their clinic there. but then again, okay lang kasi dali lang naman papunta dun.

and siguro nakita niyang sasabog-sabog ako, she didn't let me drive. apparently she'll never let me hold the steering wheel when she can drive. so why would i argue? isang hour din ng sleep yun no. what really ticks me off is her annoying habit of using her cellphone while driving. as in hindi yung sasagot lang siya. siya pa talaga tatawag. blech ang hirap magpalaki ng magulang.

************************
my mom has close-angle glaucoma or something like that. it's her right eye. dun sa eye na yun gitna na lang may vision siya. ang scary nga eh. the eye doctors told her last night that she needed laser eye surgery thing. pero when we got there in malolos, the doc there didn't think it would work just yet for her case. so we bought the medicine na lang. after we got out of the clinic, i volunteered to drive, unaware of the stupid nonmoving traffic waiting for me just after the bridge that links guiguinto (tama ba? basta yung galing sa kabilang side) to tabang plaridel. ang olats talaga! spent more than 20 minutes there hanggang sa makaliko na ko sa rocka complex at tumigil sa tapat ng bahay namin...only to find out na aalis na kami. nag-iwan lang ng allowance si inay kay lola dun.

************************
and back to nlex. from sta. rita to malolos exit, okay pa....pero from malolos, hell na talaga. tumuloy-tuloy hanggang bocaue bwiset...ang sakit ng tuhod ko!!! and mejo lumuwag na....tas eto na naman tong navigator ko ayaw mag-edsa kasi nakita niya daw na panget sitwasyon so diretso a. boni kami peste ang daming truck! siempre traffic forever!

after almost two hours in hot sweltering traffic, she dropped me off sa kanto and i trudged up to the gate bearing my books and wallet and what appeared to be the food that i have been craving since the other day. lolz. ang laki ng ensaymada ng eurobake pramis. next time sana makabalik kami nang araw dun para i get to buy another pa. haha

************************
home na and my head was splitting into two. pesteng sakit ng ulo na yan oo. eh kasi naman, ako na nga nagdrive nung pauwi, napagtripan pa ni SCRATCH na magoverheat bwiset talaga siya. so yun i was drenched in sweat but i couldn't take a bath kasi nagweweirdo na naman yung tuhod ko. and peste talaga feeling ko magkacramps ako kanina ang sakit pag magkaclutch. hay. so yun, headache and carabelles touched my neck, she said may sinat daw ako. peste lahat na lang. i promised her pa naman na samahan ko siya sa uste tomorrow para sa entrance exams niya. natuwa ang bata. eh kasi naman kung si demon ang sumama diyan ano na lang mangyayari di ba? baka the moment they set foot on dominican soil, bigla siyang iabandon nung mokong no.

************************
oh well, dash it for the meantime. wait....you know what, i'm getting tired of this yearbook thingie. hay i though crop lang kami before and then biglang finishing na agad. naoverwhelm ako bigla. hay give it up, tina, you know you have to set your priorities straight. hindi ko nga kinarir yung fencing eto naman kakaririn ko? wag na lang. crop and ideas...yun lang kaya kong ibigay. olats hindi ko man lang nakita na ganto mangyayari...napakashortsighted ko talaga minsan.

oh well.
O_o

************************
yesterday :: hillary duff
(So yesterday) (So yesterday) (So yesterday)

You can change your life (if you wanna)
You can change your clothes (if you wanna)
If can change your mind
Well that's the way it goes

But I'm gonna keep your jeans
And your old black hat ('Cuz I wanna)
They look good on me
You're never gonna get them back

At least not today Not today Not today, 'cuz

If it's over let it go and Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday I'm just a bird
Thats already flown away
Laugh it off Let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be ok

Ha! Okay

You can say you're bored (If you wanna)
You could act real tough (If you wanna)
You could say you're torn
But I've heard enough

Thank you
You've made my mind up for me
When you started to ignore me
You won't see a single tear
It isn't gonna happen here

At least not today Not today Not today, 'cuz

If it's over let it go and
Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday
I'm just a bird
Thats already flown away
Laugh it off Let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be ok

If you're over me I'm already over you
If it's all been done What is left to do
How can you hang up If the line is dead
If you wanna walk out I'm a step ahead
If you're moving on I'm already gone
If the light is off Then it isn't on

At least not today Not today Not today, 'cuz

If it's over let it go and Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday I'm just a bird
Thats already flown away Laugh it off
Let it go and When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday Haven't you heard you're so (yesterday)

If it's over let it go and Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday I'm just a bird
Thats already flown away
Laugh it off Let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday So yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be ok


dunno why this is song of the day. di naman dahil relate ako hehe. just heard it on the radio on the drive home and i dunno, it stuck on me like that stupid ocho ocho song. argh. i can't get it out of my system! ocho ocho ! tayo'y mag-otso-otso, otso-otso, otso-otso, otso-otso na ....argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home