daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

5/27/2004

another survey...hohummm

Longest you've gone w/out a shower: 2 days ata when i was sick

Color of most clothes you own: blue (funny coz i thought my favorite color was green)

Number of pillows you sleep with: a lot pero 2 lang ginagamit ko.

What do your teeth look like: er, teeth pa rin?

What are you wearing: yellow t-shirt and black shorts

What are you doing in 1 hour: prolly still online and ym

What room are you in right now: bedroom

What were you doing 12AM last night: ym pa rin forever.

How old will you be in 10yrs: 32 (creepy, i get to be 32 but i'll still look 12)

What do you think you'll be in the next 10 years:
i'd like to think i have a stable job haha.

Do you have braces: nope

Are you paranoid: no...yes...well, sometimes

Do you burn or tan: i burn. argh.

Describe your cd player: cd player? i don't have one, hellboy basically laid claims on the freaking player downstairs. but hey, i still have my cd rom drives. :)

Your wallet: long, black, and it's from reebok and it looks just like hellboy's but his is blue. and wait, it's bulging due to the amount of nonsense contained in it.

Your alarm clock: my cellphone. but i should learn how not to use the snooze function anytime soon.

Your hair: layered and black...sumusunod, sa galaw mo sumusunod.

Tooth brush: it's oral b and it's pink. eeeuww

Computer: it's old. it's like a lolo pc or something.

Bed: it's my own uninhabited island. (wait, is it the bed or is it the room? haha)

Note book: lowla keeps on teasing me everytime i mention my record notebook haha.

What color are your nails: natural i guess.

What color are your eyes: blackish brownish.

First real memory of something: i can't remember. i can't even remember anything. haha. as if.

First date: it was with someone i didn't like pero malakas ako mantrip noon so carry lang. (bad girl, bad bad girl)

First kiss: butterflies!

First break-up: ewan ko. deadma forever.

First job: nope. none. no job yet.

First screen name: kilcher

First piercing/tattoo: ears

First love: hohohoho.

First enemy: devil pig

First big trip: i can't remember, momsie used to drag me out to far-flung provinces to enjoy tours of guess what, power plants. lolz.

First play/musical/performance: high school ata. haha. ano na nga yung play with joey and karen as lead? ang alamat ng ilang-ilang ata yun :))

First musician you remember hearing in your house: gloria estefan haha

Last cigarette: nope. never.

Last good cry: some time weeks ago.

Last library book checked out: er...i don't pretty much go to the lib anymore. i get my stuff online through white papers and data sheets and all that jazz.

Last movie seen: Shrek 2!

Last cuss word uttered: pakshet.

Last time you were sick: just this week. stupid me. i am such a weakling.

Last person you yelled at: hellboy.

Last beverage drank: coke!

Last crush: er...

Last TV show watched: i can't remember. i don't watch tv anymore.

Last time showered: an hour ago haha.

Last shoes worn: i can't remember. i don't wear shoes lately. it's just me and my birks. oh wait, i think i used that white shox thing two weeks ago.

Last CD played: maroon 5.

Last item bought: some black pam-ponytail tas black elastics din para sa buhok ko lolz.

Last annoyance: hellboy as always.

Last disappointment: last friday when that mindoro trip didn't push through. i hope tomorrow it will.

Last thing written by hand: the other day i was taking down notes for our final experiment in microstrip engg. stupid summer class.

Last key used: car key.

Last word spoken: "pakisara". jakeyboi went out my room after niya makitext.

Last sexual fantasy: eep.censored. hehehe.

Last ice cream eaten: mejo matagal na. pero usually yung dun sa sc lang :)

Last time amused: i can't even remember. nung shrek 2 siguro. or when someone texted me something na macute. you know who you are, ateneo gym person. :)

Last time wanting to die: a few weeks ago but i held on tight to my promises that i'll never ever cut myself again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well kilcher, quality blogging comes from people who put the energy into their blog like you have. It was a nice change to land on your blog, lots of others are junked up with useless comments and information. I put a lot of energy into my cheap surf board site, so it does pretty well with cheap surf board stuff. I think I'll re-create my blog because I like what you've done here and want mine to be more like yours. Thanks for the lesson in good bloggin. You get a special bookmark :)

have a fantastic day..

11/25/2005 02:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilcher, I need a little inspiration... I've read your post 'this post', I enjoyed it so I decided to comment. I've been thinking about my blog and how there are all these people posting strange comments there. Maybe you understand, I'm not sure, but it's tiring to read the numbers of comments that don't have much to do with my stuff. My normal used surfboards website never suffers this because it just sells used surfboards and isn't a blog. Do you have any ideas for how to stop the cluttering of non-relevant comments? Thanks for your great blog. Tips are always welcome...

good day -

11/27/2005 01:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilcher, I need a little inspiration... I've read your post 'this post', I enjoyed it so I decided to comment. I've been thinking about my blog and how there are all these people posting strange comments there. Maybe you understand, I'm not sure, but it's tiring to read the numbers of comments that don't have much to do with my stuff. My normal used surfboard website never suffers this because it just sells used surfboard and isn't a blog. Do you have any ideas for how to stop the cluttering of non-relevant comments? Thanks for your great blog. Tips are always welcome...

good day -

12/06/2005 06:46:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kilcher...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate used surf board related information, but your post ' this post ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about used surf board and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks kilcher for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

12/07/2005 09:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home