daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

8/22/2005

Hell of a Weekend

Normally I'd start this over in my tabulas and then I'd just let the "post to Blogger" functionality there to do its work but I don't know what happened to me. I'm an obsessive-compulsive freak, and I literally have to do things according to a certain order. But well, maybe this is a start of me breaking away from that weird habit.

Anyway, I sense that the previous paragraph's never gonna get to anything with sense so I better cut it short. Onward to the following stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROs: JAKEY (yesterday) and JOEY (today).

The Storm lost to Sacramento last Sunday (or Saturday, whatever) by 10 points. LJ had a monster game, but Sue didn't play well (6 TO's to zero assists). Dayum!

Hay ampanget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home