daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

10/30/2005

40 year old what?

last night, lowla and i watched 40 year old virgin in gateway. it felt weird. coz you see, i haven't really watched that much (or anything at all) during the past couple of months.

anyway, what's weirder is that this guy that usually checks the tickets before you go in, he literally asked me what my age is! haller, i mean, is the movie even for those 18 and above? lowla told me it's rated pg-13. don't i look 13? gaaad.

but then again, i always get those kinds of questions. like when i went to the university infirmary (infirmatay daw) when i was in my 5th year in college and the lady there told me it wasn't yet time for the incoming freshman checkups. like hello, fine, my mom was with me that time but that was only because i was too freaked of the blood that appeared in my left eye.

anyway, back to the movie - well, yeah, i got asked about my age again. and i told lowla that if that happened to me, say, around freshman or sophomore year, i'd have been pissed. but no, not now. we laughed when the guy asked me that.

guy : anong age na po nila?
me (looking at him weirdly) : uh, uh, 23?


hehe. at least natatanong ako ng ganun. eh si jumyr, never pa. hehehe.



spent the day lying down and sleeping. ah, this is the good life.

cara and i's movie list during the long weekend includes the following:
  • stitch has a glitch
  • mulan 2
  • school of rock (again, sheesh, when will she ever stop watching that movie?)
  • mean girls
  • finding neverland


bought myself a creative muvo. yayness!

Currently Watching: School of Rock
Currently Reading: Terry Goodkind : Naked Empire
Currently Listening: Heart : Alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home