daily ramblings of a 20-something yuppie who wants to be a bum. nonsense babbles about working, missing college, basketball, the seattle storm and life in general.

10/22/2005

bwiset.

Til now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you

- Heart, Alone



Thursday night I thought I could go to the ERG TS/Sem-ender party in Bustos, Bulacan. I even talked with Lolo Lau regarding our trip. But boohoo, I couldn't go coz I've been sick for the past two weeks and I desperately need all the bed rest that I can get.

Lo and behold. I'm at the office at 915. Saturday morning. I should still be sleeping and resting. I hate this life. Pfft.



During one of the very rare times that I get to use the PC at home, the very same PC that I managed to maintain for a year without any major incidents (normal worms and whatnots that xp is known for), nag-hang pa siya. Anak ng tipaklong talaga.

Demon is so...argh...Parang tanga. Can somebody hit him in the head and tell him that his games are making my system haywire? Punyemas nakikigamit na nga lang eh. As if naman siya namumrublema pag nasisira.



So the itenerary for this weekend must include the dreary reformatting the PC and reinstalling whatever it is that's needed to be installed.

Maybe I shouldn't reinstall XP anymore. Maybe I should just let RedHat be the OS. That way, they wouldn't know how to install whatever games they want to install.

Nyemas.



Been starting on that book (The SandMan Book of Dreams) MangJoy gave me last Christmas. Yeah, yeah, my MRT reading isn't light anymore. Nauubusan na kasi ako ng mababasa eh. Sawa na ko sa Harry Potter and my Terry Goodkind paperbacks are worn out (kasalanan ni Cara to eh). Eh tas kinuha pa ni Chris (or ni Art-Art) yung Paboritong Libro ni Hudas ko. Yun pa naman yung pangtanggal ko ng boredom sa mala-impyernong 30-minute travel from Buendia to North Avenue.



Storm Update

LJ sits out indefinitely and could possibly miss the remainder of the WNBL season after just two games with the Canberra Caps. The stress fracture in her left shin is the culprit.

Sue celebrated her birthday last October 16. Belated Happy Birthday Birdy!



We were supposed to do some testing last night. Minor testing though, only those stuff that had been submitted by me, my seatmate Stan, Morris up front and Tito Art-Art.

I was brushing my teeth inside the CR before we proceed with the testing and then the lights slowly died out. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and walked in the darkness of the hallway.

Pakshet katakot.

I got to the lobby and Art-Art and the Blast ThirdParty peeps are chatting with the ExportBank Business Center staff. We were chatting when I remembered I forgot my toothbrush cap. Hehe. So I dragged KatFaus to the CR to get it, eh sobrang dilim, para kaming tanga, tili nang tili.

Buti nagkailaw din agad. Whew.

We couldn't start the testing though. Kasi namatay yung mga servers nung nagbrown-out and hindi naman ako back-end so di ko alam pano i-start-up yun or something. Atsaka lumayas na si Tito Art-Art magbabasketball daw siya.

Called up Lowla and after some coaxing from her I eventually decided to go home at 8 and break my routine of getting out of the office at 930pm.

KatFaus and I were praying while in the elevator na sana wag namang magbrownout, utang na loob. Claustrophobic pa naman ako. Shet. Buti na lang mabilis yung elevator. It took us about 5 -7 seconds til we got down to the Ground Floor from 24th.

Eyun. Mamya na lang ulit. Baka may kababalaghan pang mangyari.



And I say baby, yes I feel stupid to call you, but I'm lonely
And I don't think you meant it when you said you couldn't love me
And I thought maybe if I kissed the way you do, you'd feel it too
He said I'm sorry

- Maria Mena, Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home